ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION:
- Campus placement is a facility provided for the students. Registration is not compulsory. Students not interested in placement are advised not to register for placement.
- Students, those are interested in placements, should register their names by submitting Students' Data Sheet as per the prescribed format given by Department of Training and Placement Cell. Only those students who have registered are eligible to participate in the placement activities.
- Student should have a minimum of 70% attendance in all subjects across all semesters.
- Students will be allowed to have a single job offer only. Once a student bags a job offer, then the student will not be allowed to participate in any campus recruitment process.
- Students having backlog of 4 or more subjects are not permitted to register for placement. Such students are advised to clear the backlogs to participate in placement process.
- The eligibility criteria imposed by the visiting company will be the final.;
- The eligible / registered students must attend all the training programs / workshops arranged by department.
- Training and placement officer is the single point of contact for the students. For all kinds of clarifications communications (such as registration for placement assistance, updating the database, etc.,) should be executed through him.
- Student presumes to travel to company premises in case of off campus placement. KAIM will not provide TA/DA allowances. In that case, students may have to manage with their own transport arrangements.
- Based on the directions given by the companies, students may be sent to attend pooled campus placement drives in other colleges. Students should inform their parents about the placement process, venue, and timings in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements / notices / updated information / shortlisted names etc. on the notice boards, WhatsApp groups, college website, go through the company website job profile etc.
- Students attending campus interviews should adhere to the following instructions,
- Report at the venue of pre-placement talk and interview as per the instructions.
- Students should carry minimum 2 copies of their resume, photocopies of all Original certificates, 2 passport size photographs and College I.D. card.
- A student in casual dress will not be allowed for the PPT/Recruitment Process.
- TPO aims to provide placement assistance for all the students. Placement is a privilege extended to the students but can't be claimed as a matter of right.
- Students are expected to follow the institute resume template available on the placement website for preparing the resumes.
- The details given in the resume have to be genuine and any student found violating this rule will be disallowed from the placement for the rest of the academic year.
C. PRE-PLACEMENT TALKS (PPT):
- Students should be seated in the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the PPT.
- Students interested in a particular company, can attend its PPT.
- Any clarification regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, bond details, date of joining etc. must be sought from the companies during PPT or interview.
D. DRESS CODE:
Students must be formally dressed /uniform & whenever they participate in any interaction with a company. This office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the selection process/PPT, if they do not dress up formally.
E. ATTENDANCE PUNCTUALITY:
- A student who applies and gets shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected midway by the company. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the middle of a selection process will be disallowed from placement for the rest of the academic year.
- LATE COMERS FOR APTITUDE TEST / GD / INTERVIEW may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process. Any student found violating the discipline rules set by the company or defaming the institute's name will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Students found cheating or misbehaving in the selection process (Test / GD / Interview) will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
G. JOB OFFERS:
- The copy of the offer letter is required to submit in the placement office. If a student is offered a second job, he/she must give a letter of regret to the company, which offered the first job and a letter of acceptance to the second.
- After accepting a job offer, if any student decides to withdraw his/her acceptance any time during the year, he/she must inform the company concerned through the TPO immediately.
- Post Placement:If for any reasons, company plans to stop joining of candidates the College is not responsible for that.
H. DEBARMENT/BLACKLISTING GROUNDS FOR STUDENTS:
- Students may be debarred /blacklisted from the placement if he/she is found involved in any in-disciplinary activity or engaged in malpractices.
- Students giving wrong data/information in Training and Placement Cell; He / She will be debarred/blacklisted from the placement activities for the rest of the academic year.
- Students cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted for further rounds after Aptitude Test (If any). A disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulter student/s.
- Any kind of misbehavior/complaints reported by the company officials/faculty/staff/volunteers will be taken seriously those involve will be debarred/ blacklisted from future campus placements.
- For all matters not covered by the above regulations, the Placement Office will use its discretion to take appropriate decisions. The decision taken by this office shall be binding on all students/scholars.